Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Teacher, Tell My Brother

I’m back :) Had a great week visiting my grandson and new little granddaughter. God is good.

This week: Luke 12.
12:13 “Teacher, please tell my brother to…” How interesting. Telling God how to take care of things. Almost demanding that God fix my problems. Here is what is going on in my life. God, here is what you need to do about it.

How about you? Have you ever found yourself playing God and telling God how it should be? Do you think today could be a day that we trust God and allow him to take control?

1 comment:

  1. You're blog is about "following Jesus".

    (le-havdil)
    Want to follow the historical man from Nazareth?
    To those of you who wants to follow the first century historical Jew Ribi Yehoshua from Nazareth: A logical analysis of the first centuries Jewish and Hellenistic documents and archaeology shows what he taught and how to follow him.
    Learn more here: www.netzarim.co.il

    Anders Branderud

    ReplyDelete